Skip to main content
At Ark Charter Academy we are always keen to hear your views so we can ensure that we are delivering the best education environment possible.
Parents and Carers please click the following link to let us know what you think:
Students please click the following link to let us know what you think:
- Students should aim at 100% attendance.
- Missing days at the academy are costly: 6 lessons a day is over 5 hours of your learning gone and it is very difficult to get this back.
- If you are absent from the academy please ask your parent/carer to phone the Attendance Officer on 02392824204
- When you return to the academy bring a note which explains your absence and hand it to your advisor.
- If for any reason you miss morning or afternoon registration you must sign in for health and safety reasons to the academy at reception.
- If you are late in the morning without a valid reason you can expect a detention.
- Refusal to attend lessons may lead to an exclusion.
- The academy actively discourages holidays being taken during the term. Learning time is too valuable. Any application for authorisation of a holiday in term time for any length of time must be made in writing at least two weeks before departure.
- Students who have a low attendance rate (i.e. below 95%) will be referred to the Attendance Monitoring Service and their parents may be prosecuted.