Ordering and payments
Our hot and cold 'Grab and Go' menu is available to ALL year groups. The menus for our main meals and hot 'Grab and Go' are below. There is also a choice of baguettes. All 'Grab and Go' menus include a choice of snacks such as fruit or salad pots in addition to the main selection.
A vegetarian option is always available and the kitchen is usually able to cater for special dietary/medical needs if given advance notice – please contact the school office so we can help you organise this if necessary.
If you pay for school meals please remember to ensure you have sufficient funds for the week on iPayimpact . The cost of a school meal is £2.35 each day.
Eating breakfast has been shown to improve children’s problem solving abilities, memory and concentration, and help them start the school day on time, calm and ready for learning.
- Year 7 breakfast club: available between 8.15am-8.40am in the Front of School area
- Year 8 breakfast club: available between 8.15am-8.40am outside Christopher building
- Year 9 breakfast club: available between 8.15am-8.40am in the MUGA
- Year 10 breakfast club: available between 8.15am-8.40am outside Fleming building (in new seated area accessed via Christopher gate).
- Year 11 breakfast club: available between 8.15am-8.40am in the MUGA
Applying for free school meals
Some parents may be entitled to receive free school meals for their children.
In order to determine if you are eligible and to apply please click here.