1 justice point is awarded for:
- Excellent presentation of work
- Working hard consistently during a lesson
- Significantly improved attitude from the previous lesson
- Completion of home learning
- Repeated class participation during a lesson
- Excellent achievement in an assessment
5 justice points are awarded for:
- Star Student of the half-term (per subject/teacher)
- Tutee of the half-term (per tutor group)
1 courage point is awarded for:
- Attendance to extracurricular activity
- Representing the school as a student leader.
- Involvement in a school competition.
- Attendance to a careers evert
- 100% attendance in a week
5 courage points are awarded for:
- Extracurricular champion: representing the school (sports fixture, debate competition, etc.)
1 respect point is awarded for:
- Clean conduct card
- Picking up litter
- Exemplary conduct during break, lunch, transition or roll call
- Showing kindness to staff or students
5 respect points are awarded for:
- Achievements outside of school: community nomination, non-school competitions, etc.
You will be awarded a badge as you move up through the charter reward programme.
All student achievement awards will be announced in a celebration assembly each half-term.
- Bronze Badge: 25 Justice Points, 25 Courage Points, 25 Respect Points
- Silver Badge: 75 Justice Points, 75 Courage Points, 75 Respect Points
- Gold Badge: 150 Justice Points, 150 Courage Points, 150 Respect Points
Charter reward points will result in:
- Tutor / Year group rewards (trips / in school exclusive events)
Our Student leadership team (SALT) are passionate about rewards and they will be seeking student voice on what you want to be on offer – Watch this space!